Monday 14 May 2007

Networked Design - Flash Site

Since the final critique of the flash sites I have made some changes to my design.
The first being the font for the bulk text. It became clear that although the font I had chosen suited the surf theme, it was too intricate and would prove difficult to read for some users. So I have experimented with a few, and for the moment I am using the very simple '_sans', but this may change.
The other criticism was that the key was perhaps unnecessary, and that it would be better to have icons representing the different categories, for a more immediate feedback. This was something I had considered in an earlier design, but replaced with the pebble shaped icons to fit with the wave idea.
Below are the icons I have designed. I will update the flash site soon.


PEOPLE
PLACESBOARDS



No comments: